Engaging the Workforce in Sustainability.
About Conor O’Riordan:
Associate Director of Maintenance Engineering at Alkermes since 2017. Prior to that I worked at Elanco Sligo and Henkel Dublin as Engineering Manager. I have 27 years Engineering Management Experience.
- Focused on developing innovative medicines for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) diseases
- Diversifiedcommercial product portfolio and a substantial clinical pipeline of product candidates
- Headquarters in Dublin, Ireland
- Research and manufacturing facility in Athlone, Ireland
- Manufacturing facility in Wilmington, Ohio
- Research and development center located in Waltham, Massachusetts
- Approximately 2,200 employees
- Facility on 35-acre site
- Licensed by Irish Regulatory Authority (HPRA) to manufacture Medicinal Products for Human Use
- Formulation Development, Process Development, Analytical Development & full-scale manufacturing capabilities.
- Multiple products manufactured and/or packaged
- Global markets – supply product to 100+markets including U.S., Europe, Asia, Brazil Russia India and China territories